As most of you know by now, we got our van on Monday! We have gotten to ride in it a few times now, but I have a pretty cute story from when we went to the grocery store earlier today.
We ended up buying a total of four things, and when we got back out to the van, I told Aaron that we could just set them on the floor at the kids feet. He turned to me and said "I know that it will fit, but I have a back of the car now, and I am going to use it" So after we got the kids in their car seats, I walked around to the back of the van with him, and just smiled as I watched him as he very carefully hung each bag on a seperate hook on the back of the back seat. He treated each bag like it was breakable or something. It was just the cutest thing.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
WE ACTUALLY FIT IN OUR CAR NOW!!!
Posted by Courtney at 6:58 PM
Labels: Aaron, Funny Stories
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment