Wednesday, July 16, 2008

JUST A FUNNY LITTLE STORY!!!

I am not sharing this post to show off my drawing! I CAN NOT DRAW!!! I think that if there was a contest to see who the worst drawer on the planet was, I would have a pretty good chance of winning that one!

However, I am sharing it to help tell a funny story!

Last night I was writing various letters of the alphabet, and having Kyle guess what they were. After a little while, we switched to guessing what pictures that I drew were. His answers were really cute, and I wanted to share them! Please don't laugh too hard at my drawing!

I think that a cup is quite passably the thing that I can draw the best. Kyle says it is a drink which is close enough in my opinion!

Kyle started guessing while I was still drawing this one. His first guess was a pillow. His second guess, a letter. Then when it was done he knew it was a house!

I know that this one is NOT GOOD! But kyle knew what it was after a couple of guesses!

OK, hopefully you can all tell that this is water. Kyles interpretation......."It's a goat mom"

This is my infamous shoecar! And yes, I know that it looks NOTHING like a car. But, surprisingly Kyle knew exactly what it was!

He knew that this one was a flower!

However, he also thought that this was a flower.

1 comments:

kfarns said...

oh my goodness sister this is so stinkin cute! I can't believe how smart Kyle is getting! (for him to know what YOUR drawings is really impressice!) haha jk! I would have to say that my favorite drawing is the shoe car, hands down! haha! love ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...