Last Friday, I woke up with a really bad tooth ache. I havn't been to the dentist since before I got married, and the one that I went to before did a wonderful job, but he is just way too expensive for us. And I am really sad about that because he is actually in our ward.
Anyway, I called around to a few places, and pretty much everyone was either closed on Fridays, or away from the office because of a meeting of some sort. So..... Aaron decided to call his old phlebotomy instructor. She had told all of her students that her husband is a dintist, and if they mention that she was their instructor, the student, or any member of their family will get a discount.
Unfortunately, she was teaching a class at the time, and Aaron had to leave a message.
The weekend came and went, and luckily I wasn't in too much pain, and I was hoping that we would get a call back yesterday, but we didn't. Then, thismorning just after Aaron went to work, she called WOO HOO!!!She said that she will leave a $50.00 cupon with her husband. WOO HOO AGAIN!!!! She also thod me that they are headed out of town this thursday, so I need to try and get in to see him ASAP so that if necessary he can write me a perscription to get me through this coming weekend.
I just am NOT looking forward, because I know that I have a few cavities, and Aaron can't get insurence with his job untio he has been there for six months. We still have about 3 months to go. So we are going to have to pay it ALL out of pocket. And I am afraid that atleast the one that is hurting me will end up needing a root canal. I have an appointment tomorrow, so that he can look at my teeth, and decide exactly what needs to be done. I am very greatful to Aaron's teacher for helping me out even though she has never met me. However I am really dreading going to the dentist.
I got to thinking, we have lots of people in our family who have various professions which are very helpful to us. I mean for example, if it wasn't for my uncle Joey, our cars would have NEVER lasted! However, right now it would be very helpful to have a dintist in the family!!!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
I WISH WE HAD A DENTIST IN THE FAMILY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment