Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I AM SO RELIEVED!!!

This is how my mouth looked after my dentist apointment.

Trying to smile with a numb face!

Today I went to the dentist. After filling out the new patient paperwork, they got me right back to see the dentist. He took a look at the tooth that has been hurting me, and sied that his wife had mentioned that I thought that I might need a root canal, but that after looking at it, a filling would fix it just fine YAY!!! Fillings are MUCH cheaper than root canals! Then with the cupon that I got we were able to afford for them to fix it today! WOOHOO!!!

The doctor gave me a shot of Novicane, and let me sit for a little while. The dental asistant happend to be from a city near where my grandparrents have their second house, so we spent the time talking about it while we waited.

After a few minutes, he came back in and started drelling. OUCH!!!!! I COULD FEAL EVERYTHING!!!! So......... He gave me about 3 more shots and let me sit for a little while longer.

When he came back and tried again it was a success!!! They got it filled very quickly, and told me to come back when we get out insurrance so that he can work on the rest of my teeth. I really liked this dentist! I just looked kind of funny for a few hours because the amount of novicane that it took ended up making me go numb clear up to the bottom of my right eye! It felt kinda funny.

I felt a little bad because my younger brother Kyler got stuck watching the kids, and they can be quite a handfull! But he did a great job and I am thankful that he was able to do it for us! Aaron joked that this was our first date in a few months. Not exactly my first choice for a date, but hey, atleast my tooth is not hurting me anymore!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...