1. When I was little, I got so sick that the doctors told my parrents that I would not live through the night.
2. I have a tramatic brain injury (I bet you never would have guessed that)
3. I have been in a coma
4. The first thing I asked for when I came out of my coma was frenchfries (and ofcorse I got them!
5. I used to be left handed
6. I have been parilized on my left side, and had to learn how to walk all over again.
7. I was once COMPLETLY blind
8. I will never drive a car
9. Around the time I turned 16 I used to cry myself to sleep at night because all of my friends were starting to drive, and I knew that I never would.
10. People are surprised when I tell them the story of what happend to me because I don't look diferent from anyone else.
11. I was given an IQ test when I was younger, and it showed that I am at a genious level.
12. My favorite color is purple!
13. Purple was my first word
14. My aunt used to draw a purple mark on my hand, every day(she lived next door) and repeat the word purple over and over again until I said it. It was her favorite color too!
15I said my first full sentence at 6 months old!
16. I sang my first solo in Sacrament meeting when I was 3 years old! (It was I HEARD HIM COME and I sang it by memory)
17. I absolutely LOVE to sing! It is the ONE thing that I turely can do well!!!
18. I miss highschool, but I am so glad that I am done with it!
19. I am terrible at math
20. I love to just sit down and write a story without doing all that prep work that they teach you that you have to do in school.
21. I absolutely Love to cook, but never have the time.
22. I am obsessed with collection recipes!
23. I am absolutely terrified of ALL LIVING THINGS except for people and plants
24. I am so so so scared of heights.
25. I wish I could dance!
26. I hate most vegetables! (don't wory, I eat them anyway)
27. I love sweets! (way too much)
28. I am best friends with my family! I love to hang out with them!!!
29. I love to unload the dishwasher, but I hate to load it!
30. If I could live on chocolate, I would!!!
31. When I acrually practice every day, and keep my voice trained, my voice teacher found that I have a second break in my voice. (that means I can sing really really high for those of you who might not know what that means)
32. Other than my sister, I think that I just might be the most emotional girl on Earth.
33. I love to play goard games but I don't play them because I take too long and slow all the other people who are playing down.
34. I LOVE to go camping!
35. I havn't gone camping since before we got married, and it makes me sad.
36. I have always had a secret dream of being a gymsist in the olympics (I know that sounds dumb)
37. When My sister and I were dressed exactly alike at our brother's wedding, her friends who had never met me thought that I was the younger sister, and it made me feal really good about myself.
38. I love to go swimming!
39. I am not a good swimmer.
40. I absolutely love to read the love stories from Deseret BOOK.
41. I absolutely LOVE being a mommy
42. I wish I could go on a vacation!
43. In elementry school, I tried to learn to play the flute
44. I am extreemly shy!
45Once I get to know someone, I just don't shut up! (just ask Aaron, I don't think I said more than 2 sentences to him on our first date)
49. I used to want 9 kids, but now that I have had a couple I think that number is down to 4 or 5 LOL
50. I wish I could play the piano!
51. I once auditiond to sing the NATIONAL ANTHEM at a SUNS game. Unfortunately I sent it in too late though.
52. I knew that I was going to mary Aaron from the moment I saw him!
53. I met Aaron on an lds singles site!
54. When Aaron first asked me out, I kept putting him off, he was very presistant though!
55. I am alergic to simething in the rays of the sun (I know it sounds dumb but it is true.
56. I stay inside almost all the time because the sun makes me feal really sick.
57. I absolutely LOVE bean and Cheese burrito's
58. I hate to eat anything that used to swim in the ocean! It just tastes disgusting to me!
59. I eat my cheeseburgers plain. I don't like anything on them other than the cheese.
60. I love to go shopping!
61. I hate to spend money.
62. My favorite toppings for a pizza are peperoni & black olives!
63. I can't wait until the time comes when we will have another baby!( NO that is not a hint, it will be a few years)
64. I have never been more than one state away from home!
65. I love to TRY to draw!
66. I can't draw to save my life! You should ask my sibblings about my AMAZING shoe cars!
67. I love a clean house!
68. I hate to clean.
69. my ears are double pierced.
70. Now I only use one hole in each ear.
71. I absolutely LOVE myspace!
72. My all time favorite movie is THE PRINCESS BRIDE!!!
73. I love to have cute hair do's
74. I can't do hair to save my life!
75. I love the fact that my mom and sister are great with hair, and will help me whenever they can!
76. My favorite thing to do is spend time with my family!
77. My kids are my life!
78. My favorite flavor of icecream is BLUE BELL slowchurned mint chocolatechip!
79. I love rainy days
80. I absolutely loved the tv show FULL HOUSE, and wish it never went off the ait! (yes, I know I'm wierd)
Monday, July 14, 2008
80 THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME!!!
Posted by Courtney at 7:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment