I have been tagged by my sister in law Alicia P.
How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog: List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names
3 JOYS-
1. My Husband
2. My Kids
3. My Extended Family
3 FEARS-
1. I am absolutely ferrified of any and all bugs!
2. I am scared of heights!
3. I am scared that we will be stuck in this apartment forever lol
3 GOALS-
1 To pay off all of our stupid bills
2. To buy a car that will fit all of us and our stroller, and our groceries, will last us for a while
3. To eventually someday buy a house!
3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS-
1. Spending time with my family!
2. Chocolate
3. Porcelin Dolls ( I can't have those out right now or they will get broken)
3 RANDOM FACTS-
1. I like to try to draw even though I am very bad at it! (just ask Kimber about my amazing shoe cars)
2. I sang my first solo in Sacrament meeting at 3 years old! I sang I Heard Him Come from memory!
3. Aaron and I first met on an LDS. singles website!
I TAG-
1. Kimber
2. Alicia M.
3. Amy (you can do this on your myspace blog since you don't have a blog)
4-5. Anyone else who wants to because I don't know of anyone else who I think would do it.
I saw this one on my cousin Michelle's blog. She didn't tag anyone specificly, but I thought it would be a fun one to do so here we go!
What is his name? Aaron
How long have you been togethether? 4 years, one month and eighteen days!
How long did you date? before we were engaged? Exactly 2 months! But we were engaged for6 & 1/2 months!
How old is he? 28
Who eats more? He does, unless it is something chocolate, then somethies I win that cintest!
Who said I love you first? He did!
Who is taller? He is, but only by a little bit
Who can sing better? I do, but thats only because singing is my favorite thing to do, and it is one of the few things that I am truely good at!
Who is smarter? I gthink it depends on the subject
Who does the laundry? usually me!
Who pays the bills? Usually me!
Who sleeps on the right side? I do
Who mows the lawn? We don't have to do that. Our building owner hiers someone to do that!
Who cooks dinner? Usually I do, but when Aaron has the time he is a wonderful cook!
Who drives? Aaron because I am blind and if I drove we wouldn't have a car anymore because it would be crashed!
Who is more stubborn? We are both pretty stuborn, but I think that he is a little more stuborn than I am!
Who kissed who first? Aaron kissed me first which is probably a good thing because I am so shy that if it had left for me to make the first move, we probably would still be waiting for that first kiss!
Who proposed? He did
Who has more friends? I don't know, we pretty much just hang out with our family, and I like it that way!
Who is more sensitive? DEFFINATELY ME!!!!!
Who has more siblings? we both have 3!
Who wears the pants? He does, because I let him. Just kidding.
I TAG-
1. Kimber
2. Alicia M.
3. Alicia P.
4. Amy ( you can do this on your myspace blog)
5. Whoever else wants to do it!
Here is another one that I wanted to do!
5 things on my to do list:
1. Laundry
2. Dishes
3. Clean Living Room
4. Vacuum
5. Clean the kids room
5 jobs I've had:
1. Mommy
2. Merchendizer
3. Play Center Monitor
4. Babysitter
5. I used to file stuff for a lady in my ward when I was about 16
5 Places I have lived:
1. I lived in an apartment when I sas born
2. Ggrat grandma's house until I was 9
3. The house where my mom lives now
4. The apartment I live in now
5. I will add another one if I ever get to move lol
5 Favorite snacks:
1. My mom's cherry cheese cake
2. My mom's apple cobbler
(by the way, you will find both of these recipes on my recipe site)
3. Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies from Safeway
4. Cheesit Crackers
5. Gold fish Crackers (yes I know i'm wierd)
5 thing I would do if I was a billionaire:
1. Pay off all our bills
2. buy a big SUV to fir us and all our stuff!
3. Buy a house
4. Give to the church
5. Go on a vacation!!!
I TAG-
1. Kimber
2. Alicia M.
3. Alicia P
4. Amy
5 whoever wants to!
I hope you all have fun as for me, I have to go get started on that wonderful to do list :)
Thursday, June 19, 2008
TAG YOU'RE IT!!!
Posted by Courtney at 12:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment