Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"I SAID GOOD DAY SIR"

Kyle absolutely loves the movie Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory ( The origional one not that new one!) Well anyway, do you remember that part at the end where Willy Wonka and the Grandpa are yelling at each other? Well, Kyle can quote this part word for word

Now, whenever Kyle is doing something that he shouldn't be doing, and someone catches him and tells him no, he immediately replies with " I SAID GOOD DAY SIR" Which for those of you who might not watch this movie quite as often as we do is how Willy Wonka ends his little speach when he is yelling at Charlies grandpa.

It is so funny! When he first started doing it, it took me a couple of days to figure out what he was saying. Now I have a very hard time keeping a straight face when I am suposed to be the serious parrent. IT IS JUST THE CUTEST THING!!!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...