Tuesday, June 24, 2008

????????????????

Yesterday the wierdest thing happend to me.
I was doing some cleaning around the house and all of a sudden I heard this really loud noise outside my front window. I turned and looked, and surprised to find a bird fighting with the window. (Now I haven't washed my window in a while, so I know that it was dirty enough for the stupid bird to see) I calmly walked over to the window, and knocked on it to scare the bird off, and went back to what I was doing.

A few minutes later, I heard what I thought was Aaron unlocking the door. I thought this was strange because he had only been at work for about 2 hours or so. But wondering why he might be home so soon, I hurried to the door and finished unlocking it, and threw the door open. I was quite surprised with my findings on the other side of the door.

The security door was still shut and locked, and there was a bird (probably the same one) between me and the security door. Not wanting to have a wild bird in my house, I hurried and slammed the house door shut, andlocket it so that Kyle wouldn't be able to let the bird in.

I sat there for a few minutes trying to figure out how I could let the poor bird out without letting it in my house. I fianally called my mom and said "HELP" After I explained my little situation, she tole me to open the door just enough to reach the lock on the security door, and open it to let the bird out.

I know that you are probably wondering why I didn't think of this myself. And the answer is that I am absolutely terrified of pretty much ALL living things other than people and plants, so I was kinda panicing LOL

Anyway, I fianally worked up the courage to open the door and found that there was NOTHING THERE. I stood there scratching my head for a minute wondering what the heck happend to the bird, and yes I did look around my house to make sure that it wasn't there, and then I noticed a VERY SMALL space at the bottom of the door. Somehow the stupid bird had managed to crawl out under the door, and get free.

When I told Aaron about it a few hours later, he told me that there was a bird just kind of walking around on our balcony when he got home from work. I guess it might have hurt its self trying to fit in a space that was smaller than it was.

I know that it's kind of a dumb story, but

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...