Well, I know that I just left a post a few minutes ago, but we had another incident happen as I was finishing that tone up. So for those of you who were entertained by my story last week, here you go.
I have one of the centerpieces as a decoration on our kitchen counter (where Kyle can't reach it without working at it for a while) Well, last night while I was making dinner, he pulled a chair over their and threw the centerpiece to the ground. Only one of the pieces broke, so I cleaned that up, put the rest of it away, and went back to what I was doing.
Well, I guess the glass flew farther than I thought because I was walking back to the kitchen with bare feet, and stepped on one. I then had to stop again and stop the bleeding on the bottom of my foot. But thats not my story.
Remember those pieces that I said I put away? Well, Kyle found them. I caught him just as he placed it on the recliner. So, I got up and walked over to the recliner, and he said "NO MOM, and smashed his hand down on the glass vase as hard as he could, smashing the glass. I then looked at his hand and You guessed it, it had a nice cut across one of his knuckles.(sigh) So, I took him into the bathroom so that I could get some tissues to stop the bleeding and ofcorse he fought me every step of the way. I finally got it stopped, but not before He, and I along with the recliner, the living room carpet, and the bathroom sink got decorated.
I'm a few years away from 30, but if this keeps up, I think I am going to have grey hair really soon!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
ANOTHER GLASS STORY (sigh)
Posted by Courtney at 2:43 PM
Labels: Funny Stories, Kyle, life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment