Over the past few months I have left a few posts talking about our wonderful luck with cars. I don't tell the stories to complain, but mostly just because we have had such rotten luck with our cars that it just makes me laugh.
The good news is that it looks like our luck is changing!!!
Two days ago, Aaron's mom called me and told me she would like me to talk to Aaron about something. I immediately thought Oh no somethings wrong. But she then told me that they had decided to get themselves a new car and were wondering if their van would be helpful to us. I immediately said yes, ofcorse. And promised to call her back the next day with a deffinate answer after talking to Aaron.
Well, long story short, this coming Monday we are getting a van!!! It is not new, but compared to ALL of the other cars that we have had it will seam that way. It is also going to feal so good to have plenty of room for both of our kids carseats, and our groceries, and whatever else we nead to take somewhere! I know that being excited about these things probably sounds really silly to most of you, but this is a luxery that we have NEVER had before!
I also just want to take a minute to say thankyou so much to ALL of our parents for helping us through this hard time when Aaron has been going through school, and his externship. Without all of your help, I don't know how we would have made it through! WE LOVE YOU ALL
Thursday, June 26, 2008
I AM SUPER EXCITED!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment