Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A Few Updates

It has been a while since I have posted a blog. This is because for some reason blogger would not let me in. I tried a number of different things, but since I'm not very good with computers, I had to wait until Aaron had a few minutes to help me.

We took Mackenzie to the doctor for a well check up, and she is now the size of an average seven month oldwhich is wierd because she isn't seven months yet. But I shouldn't be too surprised because Kyle is really bigtoo. The doctor said she is not at all over weight just a big girl!

Aaron has finished his phlebotomy classes!!! He is currently working on his extern, and loving every minute of it!!! It is kind of hard for him right now because he is working full time, and also doing the extern full time, but I have never seen him so happy! He is fianally doing something that he enjoys for a carreer!

Kyle is starting to talk so much!!! And it is great because other people can actually understand him sonetimes now! I don't have to play interpreter quite so often!!!

Mackenzie started scooting yesterday! Not a lot, but she deffinately was starting to go!!!
Well, as for me, I am just staying home and having so much fun with my kids!!!
Love you all!!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...