Friday, March 21, 2008

So Much Fun!


Since we live in a really small apartment, and Aaron is gone a lot with work and school, and I don't drive, Kyle tends to get very bored very fast. Today, he was in quite a mood, so I was determined to find something new for him to do. So I pulled out my Super Nintendo that Aaron got me a couple of years ago for Christmas ( because I love Super Mario Brothers) And set it up for him.
At first, I pushed the buttons while he sat on my lap. But soon after that he was reaching for the controler saying ""I want to help you mom"" In no time at all, he was sitting on the floor infront of the tv. playing the game. Well, atleast he thought he was. Most of the time he was just pausing and unpausing the game, but he got so excited about it, and it was adorable!I am sure that he will have that game figured out in no time at all!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...