Monday, March 31, 2008

Our Turn To Go To The Doctor :(

Recently, I wrote about how my siblings always find a way to end up at the doctor or in the ER. Well, today was my turn, TWICE!

As I wrote previously, Mackenzie has had a cold, and well, she decided to share the wealth with mommy. I came down with it the day after I wrote about it, and my ear started hurting really bad, that it woke me up several times last night. So When I woke up this morning, I made an appointment for Kenzie, then it was off to urgent care for me. It was as I suspected. I have an ear infection, and possibly a sinus infection too! So I am now on antibiotics for the next ten days. The surprising thing is that this is the first time that I have really gotten sick since I have had kids. My mom says that she thinks that my lack of sleep lately is a big contributing factor, and I think she is probably right!

We then went to the pediatrician for Kenzie. When her doctor found out that I was sick, he looked her over very well, and determined that hers is just a cold! I was so happy to hear that!

Now I am just trying to prevent Aaron and Kyle form getting sick. We have been drinking a lot of orange juice around here lately, and so far it seams to be working!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...