Wednesday, March 19, 2008

YUMMY YUMMY!






Aaron has talked about wanting an electric wok ever since we got married. I had always kept my eyes open, but had never been able to find one. Fianally this past Christmas, I found one for him! However, he has been so busy lately with his FULL scedule that he hasn't ever had a chance to rt out. Fianally last night, he got the chance that he had been waiting for! He made us some chicken fried rice for dinner, and it was DELICIOUS!!! Kyle even ate it! That surprised me a lot because he has been going through a phase where he just dosen't care that much about eating.

Since Kyle was such a good eater, we decided to go and get some yummy icecream and Cold Stone Creamery!( Our favorite icecream place) I was a little sad because since it was almost closing time, and they were out of chocolate ( my personal favorite!)

We had lots of fun, and it was great to get to spend some time as a family!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...