Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sleep? I Remember Sleep!

Oh my goodness! These past few days have been quite dificult! My kids are usually pretty good about sleeping through the night... but not lately.
Mackenzie has had a cold which has kept her awake coughing, and since I can't be in two places at once I have to have her in Kyle's room with me when I am trying to put him to bed. As you can imagine, this does NOT make it easy for Kyle to go to sleep! For the past two nights, I have been awake until 3 am. trying to get one or the other, or both kids to sleep. Last night wasn't too bad, I had both kids asleep by midnight, but then Mackenzie woke up coughing at 4 am. It's all ok though because I just keep reminding myself that this is just a phase, and it too shall pass!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...