Well, I think most of you know by now. But for those of you who don't, Aaron has been going to school for phlebotomy. He finished up his classes at the end of February, and started doing his extern at the beginning of March.
He is working in a small lab, and absolutely loves what he is doing! He has completed most of the requirements and has only one more to finish! (I think) The only thing that he has to finish is to complete the required number of hours at the lab. The supervisor has already told him that once he finishes this, he will be offered a job with them! He is sooooo excited!!!
I am so proud of him! He has been working so very hard both going to school, and working full time. And all the while insisting that I stay home with the kids instead of working to help us through the time while he is in school. This is a good thing though because we both know that this is where I need to be.
Although he is so busy, and stressed, I have never seen him so happy! I am so happy that he has fianally found a carrer that he truely enjoys! After he finishes his clinicals, he will be able to start working immediatly! And will actually graduate some time in May! He is also studdying to take the state certification test. Once he passes this, he will be able to make a little bit more because the state will recognize him as a certified phlebotomist!
I love you Aaron, and I am so proud of you!!!!!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
He's Almost There!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment