Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALLENTINES DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



We hope that you all had a wonderful Vallentines Day!
Our day was pretty much the same as every other day of the year except for the fact that I got LOTS OF CHOCOLATE!!!!!!
Since Aaron is currently a full time student, and also working a full time job we don't get to see him much. When he came home from work, we exchanged our Vallentine gifts, and then he got ready for school, and left again. A little while later, my aunt Amy came over. She brought her youngest son Caden over to play who just so happens to be about eight months older than Kyle. Yes thats right, I have a cousin who is the same age as my son. This is because Amy and I are only a few years apart in age ourselvs.
Any way, Amy came over so that I could help her make an anniversary present for her husband, my uncle Dana. After they left, I put the kids down for a nap so that I could get a much needed break! Kenzie didn't sleep for very long, and soon after I put kyle down for a nap,my mom stopped by to bring us a gift for Vallentines Day! (MORE CHOCOLATE!!!!!!) If I'm not careful, I am going to make myself really sick withso many sweets in the house! :) But thats OK because chocolate is deffinately my favorite treat!!!!!
When Aaron got home from school, he told me how his day went, and pretty much went right to sleep.
We had a wonderful Vallentines Day, and we hope that you do too!!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...