Tuesday, February 5, 2008

WHAT A DAY!

Oh my goodness, what a day it has been! My younger sister Kimber came over to spend sone time with the kids and I today since her husband was at work, and Aaron was at school. The kids really enjoyed playing with her, and were not very happy when she had to leave.
When It was time for her to go, Kyle stood up to give her a hug and a kiss goodbye, and in the process of standing up, he slipped on a piece of paper that he had been looking at and fell right on Mackenzie's tummy!
Now in most cases, this would not have been a big deal, except in this case, Kyle is a very big boy, and HE WEIGHS A LOT!!!
After it happened, I tried to calm Mackenzie down, but she just wouldn't stop screaming! I tried to call her doctor, but ofcorse they were on their lunch break for another fourty-five minutes! I really didn't want to wait that long, so I ended up having to call the paramedics! They monitered her breathing for a while, and checked a few other things, and said that she would be fine, but that I should call the pediatrition just to make him aware of the situation.
She is doing very well now, but I have to monitor her for the next fourty-eight hours. It was scary , and I am so very thankful that she is alright!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...