Things have been very interesting around our house lately. Since Aaron has started school, Kyle doesn't get to see him very much during the week, so I have been trying to find fun things for him to do so that he can stay busy and have fun. Since my sister had today off from work, she and I had planned to take Kyle to the park to play for a while.
Kyle absolutely loves the park! His favorite toys there are the swings,slide, and the little duck that rocks back and forth. He was so excited to go because last night while he was falling asleep, I told him that when he woke up we would get ready and go play at the park. So this morning we were very disappointed when we looked out the window and saw that it was raining outside.
I called Kimber, and she suggested that we take him to Bass Pro Shop so he could see all the animals. So I got the kids bundled up, and Kimber came and picked us up. first we took Kyle to see the fish. they have a giant fish tank that is a wall in the middle of the store and it is filled with tons of huge fish! He absolutely loved it! We then took him into the fine gun room which and several animals in it. He liked it, but I think he was a little nervous to have so many animals staring at him. We then passed a stuffed bear, and Kyle who was holding Kimber's hand at the time scooted as close to her as possible! It was so cute. We then came to these elk, and this was the only place that I could get Kyle to stop so that I could take a picture. ( In case you were wondering, that is Mackenzie in the shopping cart. the picture is a little blurry.)
This is Mackenzie all bundled up and ready to go for a ride in the car!
0 comments:
Post a Comment