Kyle did the cutest tning at church today! We were singing the closing song in Sacrament meeting and normaly when we sing he tells us to be quiet, but not today! When the closing song started, I opened my hymn book, and started to sing. The next thing I knew, Kyle slid down off of Aaron's lap, sat down on the bench next to me, and looked at my hymn book, and started to sing! I have no idea what he was saying, but he was singing right along with the music. The cutest part was when the lady in the bench in front of us started to cough, Kyle stopped singing, put his hand up to his mouth, and pretended to cough too. He then looked back at my hymn book and continued his song. Wnen the song was over, I told him that he was a great singer, and he said ""Yes ofcorse mom"" It was so cute! I wish all of you could have been there to see it!
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment