Saturday, January 5, 2008

GIRLS DAY OUT!!!!!

Today was so much fun! My brother's fiance Alicia invited us to go look at wedding dresses with her! We first went to the bradal warehouse, but they turned out to be closed because of the bridal expo that is going on this weekend. That was kind of a disapointment, but we were already out, so we decided to go to the mall where there are a few shops that sell wedding dresses! In this picture, my aunt Amy and my sister Kimber are holding Mackenzie while my mom was helping Alicia try on a wedding dress. I took this picture because whenever they go anywhere together, they always take a picture and Alicia & I were the only ones who had cameras with us.


This is a funny story! Kimber & I had an adventure!!! While in the middle of hundreds of wedding dresses, Kenzie's diaper started to leal......A LOT!!! I had no place to change her, so my mom came up with the idea that I could change her in the dressing room. Since I am so shy, I made Kimber come with me so that I wouldn't feel so embarressed! On the way into the fitting room, Kimber grabbed the first dress that she saw so that the lady at the desk would let us into a room. Luckily, she let us choose whatever room we wanted, so we chose the biggest room there. Once inside, we quickly learned that the door was missing a lock, so I held it shut while Kimber spread Mackenzie's blanket on the floor.



We then switched places, and knelt down on the floor as far away from the door as possable so that no one walking by could see what I was doing. I quickly changed her, and soon learned that her jammies were wetter than I had origionally thought.




Luckily I had brought a really warm blanket along. Kimber and I switched places again, and she wrapped Kenzie up wearing nothing but her diaper, while I stuffed everything back in my diaper bag. The whole time we were making comments about how good the dress looked so that people would think that one of us was trying it on.







When we came out of the dressing room, Alicia was wearing this gorgous dress!Ignore the jacket though. She is just wearing that because it is strapless, and will have to alter it if she desides to buy it.





This picture is a little bit better!






Here is a picture of the back of the dress.









Here is Amy holding Mackenzie. We like to joke with her, and tell her that she needs to have another baby. She already has four boys, and the youngest just happens to be about eight months older than Kyle. So we tell her that she needs to have a girl now so Mackenzie can have a friend!










This is me and my AWESOME MOM!!! She didn't really want to have her picture taken, but I talked her into it.


After we left the dress store, we walked over to JCPenny Outlet to buy Kenzie something to wear so that she wouldn't be cold. I hadn't brought any money along because I hadn't planned on buying anything, so Kimber was nice enough to lend me the noney! (Thanks Kimber!!!)

We then drove to Dillards to look at some ideas for brides maids dresses, but they didn't really have anything that was moddest enough. After that, we drove over to a store where Alicia could get the stuff that she wanted for her wedding announcements. But once we pulled into the parking lot, we learned that they had closed an hour earlier.












This is my sister Kimber being her usual AMAZING self! Since we wern't really able to get much accomplished, we decided to go to lunch at Mata's!!!! Amy was nice enough to by me lunch!!!(Thanks Amy!!!) This picture was taken while waiting for our food to come. The day wasn't a total waste though. Mackenzie got a cute new outfit out of the deal!












Here she is at home in her new outfit! When we got home, she was hungry so I made her a bottle. The next thing I knew, she was holding it up all by herself for the very first time!!!!!


Mackenzie & I had a really fun time, and I hope that we can do it again really soon!!!!!













0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...