Thursday, January 17, 2008

Back To School!

Aaron has been wanting to go to school for a very long time, and he has fianally done it! This past week, he started studying Phlibotamy! ( I'm so sorry, I know I probably spelled that wrong.) I am so proud of him. He has set his mind to it, and he is going to it!!! The best part is that it won't take him very long to finish. He started January 14th, and he will graduate sometime in March. That includes his clinicals and everything! He is in a class of 12 people, and he absolutely loves going to school! He comes home in a wonderful mood every day, even though he is very tired, because he is also holding down a job. He is working very hard. He goes to schol 4 days a week for 5 hours a day. He then comes home, does his homework, tnen goes to sleep for work. I am so lucky to have him! He does everything in his power to make sure that the kids & I are taken care of!!! When he gradates, the school will help him make sure that he has a job in the field!! I am so excited that he has fianally found a carrer that he is interested in, and I know he is going to do a great job!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...