In the year 2007...
[PEOPLE]1
. Best friends? Aaron, of course, my mom, Kimber, Amy
2. Lost any friends? Nope
3. Gained any friends? Yes
, 4. Met a new good friend? Yes
[PLACES]
1. Went out of the country? No I never have. I hope someday I will get the chance!!!
2. Moved? Nope
3. New school? Aaron went to school, but not me.
How many times on an airplane? None this year
[YOU]
1. Have you changed? I think I have
2. New look? Nope same old me!
3. Biggest conflict this year? Trying to make ends meet when Aaron suddenly lost his job!!!!
4. Most depressed time While Aaron was out of work!!!
[LOVE]
1. Did you fall in love? Yes, I fell deeper in love!!!!!!!
2. Did you get heartbroken? Nope
3. Who was your summer romance? My sweet husband ofcorse!!!!!!!!
[SEASONS]
1. Favorite Season:Christmas!!!!!!!
2. Least favorite season this year? I don’t really know
3. Good birthday? Yes
1. Snuck out? No, I never tried that!
2. Met a person who will change your life? I don’t think so not this year!
3. Had a first something? Not that I can remember
4. Liked someone who didn't like you? I don’t think so
5. Lost a family member? Yes, my great grandma
6. Got bad grades? No
7. Got suspended? No
8. Moved states? Nope, never will!!!
9. Got a myspace? Yes!
10. Done something you totally regretted? Not that I can remember
In 2007 I...
[ ]broke a promise
[ ] made a new close friend
[ ] fallen out of love
[] lied[ ] went behind your parents back
[ ] cried over a broken heart
[X] disappointed someone close
[] hid a secret
[X] pretended to be happy
[ X] kissed in the rain
[ ] slept under the stars
[ ] kept your new years resolution\pard line
[X] forgot your new years resolution
[X] changed your outlook on life
[X] sat home all day doing nothing
[] pretended to be sick
[ ] left the country
[X] given up something important to you If you count giving up my time to sleep so I could take care of my kids!!!
[] lost something expensive
[X] learned something new about yourself
[ X] tried something you normally wouldnt try and liked it
[] made a change in your life
[] found out who your true friends were
[X] met great people
[ X] stayed up til sunrise[
X] cried over the silliest thing
[ ] was never home on weekends
[] had friends who were drifting away from you
[ ] had a high cell phone bill
[X] wasted money on food
[ ] had a fist fight
[ ]went to the beach with your best friend
[ ]saw a celebrity
[X] gotten sick
[ ] liked more than 5 people at the same time
[X] became closer to a lot of people
Sunday, January 6, 2008
GOODBYE 2007......HELLO 2008!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment