We had a wonderful Newyears Eve! We went to my grandparents house and spent it with my mom's side of the family! It was a lot of fun!
This is my brother Clint holding Mackenzie. This picture was taken just minutes before Mackenzie threw up all over herself and me.

It is a tradition in my family that whenever we get together everyone always brings food to share. Sometimes we are assigned what we should bring, and other times we can bring whatever we want to. This was one of those occasions! LOOK AT ALL THE YUMMY FOOD!!!

This is our soon to be sister in law Alicia, and my cousin Megan building a puzzle.

Here is my sister Kimber building a puzzle.

This is Aaron, my grandma, and several of my aunts & cousins working on a puzzle. It is a tradition to try and finish a puzzle before midnight on New Years Eve!

Here they are still working on it!

They tried, and tried, but this year they didn't quite make it.

My sister Kimber holding Mackenzie!

This is Kenzie in a baby doll dress, thats right, I said a doll dress. (She is still that tiny!) She got sick, and threw up her whole bottle. I was trying to save my grandma's carpet, so I tried to make sure it only got all over the 2 of us. Unfortunately, I had forgotten to bring either of us extra clothes, so I wore one of my grandpa's shirts, and Kenzie wore this doll dress! I think it is so cute!!

Here is Kyle trying to stay awake!

Here they are again still trying to finish the puzzle!

Here is Kyle. I was hoping he would fall asleep, but he made it through the whole night!

Here is My uncle Duane holding Kenzie!

This is Kyle just before gitting ready to go to the party. This picture was actually suposed to go at the top, but I don't know how to move it.
There would have been a lot more pictures, but I forgot to charge my camera, and it died about half way through the night. To sum up the rest of the night.... Kenzie fell asleep, and Kyle and I went outside at midnight with the rest of the family to yell HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Kyle thought this was lots of fun, and laughed about it for a long time after we were done.
We hope that every one has a very happy new year!
0 comments:
Post a Comment