Friday, January 18, 2008

Oh My Goodness I'm Blonde Now!

Three months ago on my birthday, my sister Kimber told me that she was going to highlight my hair for me. Time kept going by, and she never got the stuff for it, so I just forgot about it. Then last Tuesday out of the blue, she told me that she was on her way to go buy the stuff for my hair.
So today we went over to her apartnent and poor Aaron who had just gotten home from work watched the kids while Kimber worked on my hair. It took her about 3 hours because my hair is so long and so thick.
I had used this product once before and my hair had hardly taken the color at all, so we decided to keep it on my hair for a few minutes longer. Aparently my hair liked the color this time because It came out A LOT lighter than we had expected. I was a little shocked at first because I have never had blonde hair before. But as the day has gone on, I am getting used to it, and I really like it!This is a picture that Kimber took right after she finished my hair! The front got really light!

This is how the back turned out! The scarry thing is that now when my hair is straight, Kimber and I look exactly the same from the back!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...