I have been thinking about opening up a blog where I can make digital scrapbook pages for family, and close friends. But I don't want to create it unless I know that some people would be interested in something like this because it is a lot of work to get it all set up.
Here is how it would work. I would place examples on the right hand side of the page. Each example would have it's own number, and a description of exactly what I would need to make it for you. Then if you ever want one all you would have to do is leave a blog post with the information that is asked for for that specific tag. I would then make it for you and post it in a new blog post than all you would have to do is right click on the picture so that it is as big as possible, then right click on it. When the menu comes up you would click save picture is.... Then you can save it wherever you want to on your computer! Or you can print it out and put it in an actual scrapbook! It won't change your original picture at all because I will make a copy of it to make the tag for you!
I will be willing to do this for any of my, or Aaron's family, and anyone they are related to,or their in laws. or any close friends of theirs that might be interested. I have to be pretty selective because this involves me having to save other peoples pictures to my computer.
Please leave me a comment letting me know if you would be interested in something like this or not. If I do start it, It won't be until after my brother Clint's wedding. It is coming up super fast, and we have been really busy getting everything ready for it! I hope to hear from you!!!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
WOULD ANYONE BE INTERESTED? PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!!
Posted by Courtney at 2:59 PM
Labels: Courtney, Fun Websites
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment