Tuesday, April 29, 2008

OUR BUSY DAY

Today has been quite an adventure for the kids and I. Kenzie had a well checkup at the doctor today, and since Aaron had to go to work, I asked Kimber if she would like to take us.
At the docto, we found out that Kenzie now weighs a little over 20 pounds, and is a little over 27 inches long. The doctor told me that she is the size of an avrage one year old! He made a coment that he has decided that I just grow big children. I laughingly told him that I was very well aware of this fact. He then tried to pick Kyle up and said that I must have some pretty big muscles to be able to handle him. I just laughed at this.

After we left the docter, we went to Wendy's for lunch. I decided that this was the least that I could do for Kimber since she changed her days off at work so that she could take me to Kinzie's appointment.

I had mentioned to her that I was thinking of cutting my hair, and she then offered to take me to get it done. I wasn't quite sure how Kyle would act in a hair salon, but he actually was a very good boy in there! My hair is now a couple of inches above my shoulders! This is going to take some getting used to because my hair was very long, and now it's not! I am interested to see Aaron's reaction because he dosen't know that I cut it yet. He knows that I was planning to cut it, sometime after the wedding, but thats it! He will see it when he gets home from work tonight!

We then went to my mom's house and Kyle went swimming in the front yard in a little blowup pool while Kimber tried to get sunburned. He was very mad when it was time to get out, and it took both Kimber and I to get him redressed in his dry clothes because he is a very strong boy, and when he wants to put up a fight, he seems to get even stronger! v

A couple of hours from now, we will go and watch Cling and Alicia open their wedding gifts. I am excited because there will be left over wedding cake and Nacho's there. I plan to eat until I can't eat any more!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...