Tuesday, April 8, 2008

OFF TO WORK!

A few days ago, Kyle did one of the cutest things that I have ever seen! He had been running around the house in his pullup, and one of Aaron's neck ties. The next thing I knew he was holding a paper gift bag with the handles on his shoulder like I Cary my purse. He then said "bye bye momma"
Me: "Where are you going?"
Kyle: " I love you Momma"
Me: " I love you too Kyle, where are you going to go?"
Kyle: " I'm going to work! BYE BYE!"

He then hurried to the front door, and tried to open it. He would be able to except for the chain lock that my dad recently installed at the top of our door for us.

It was so adorable that ofcorse I took a couple of pictures, but unfortunately, I can't find the cord for my camera, so I will place a picture of it on the right hand side when I can.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...