Thursday, April 3, 2008

My Daughter The Fashion Plate!

When I was pregnant with Kyle, my mom's cousin (who happens to ba about twenty years older than me) got the surprise of her life when she found out that she was pregnant for the first time too! She now has a little girl who is about two weeks younger than Kyle named Olivia! And since Olivia is their first and only child, she, and she didn't know anyone else with little girls, she just kept all of the baby clothes in storage.

Well, when she found out that I was pregnant with a little girl, she jumped at the chance to get rid of all the old baby clothes! She alone has given me seven full garbage bags FULL of clothes that are practily brand new!

Then a couple of months after Mackenzie was born, a girl that my mom works with found out that my mom had a new grand daughter, and jumped at the chance to get rid of her baby clothes also!

Then, just a couple of months ago, I got a knock at my door, and opened it to find a friend of mine from our ward who has three little girls, standing there with three garbage bags, and a plastic tote full of baby clothes!

I now have TONS of clothes for Kenzie, and I can't get rid of them because they are all in different sizes, and I am going to need them eventually. So I have them all stored away, and when Mackenzie grows into a new size, I have to get them all out, put the small clothes away, and put the new clothes in he closet. It is great! I have a new wardrobe for her every couple of months since she is growing so fast. The only annoying part is that It is quite a job to change all the clothes around.

Today is one of those days! I have kept her in this size for as long as I can. Today, I will spend washing all of the new clothes, and changing them all out. She now can wear anything from 9-24 months, depending on what it is. I will be so happy when this project is finished!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...