Monday, April 28, 2008

CLINT AND ALICIA's WEDDING DAY!!!!!!!

Clint and Alicia are fianally married!!! This past Saturday was so much fun, and we took lots of pictures. I am sorry in advance for posting so many pictures, but I just couldn't choose which ones to use! So if you want to skip over the pictures I compleetly understand because I know that not everyone is as obsessed with pictures as I am!


Mackenzie waiting for the wedding to start





Me ready to walk down the isle


Me and my cousin Marshall


Kimber and Clint's friend Matt


Kyler, and Alicia's friend Natalie


This is the flower girl! Her name is Olivia


Kyle would not let go of his sippy cup! Even just long enough to walk down the isle!


HERE COMES THE BRIDE!!!


The Cerimoney


YAY!!!!


The newleyweds!


Kyle decided he was tired


Kenzie and Daddy


Mackenzie with my cousin Rhonda


OUR LITTLE FAMILY!!!



The kids were so tired between the wedding and the reception that they fell asleep as soon as we got them buckled in!


My mom with all her kids, grandkids, and inlaws


The wedding party


The four of us


My mom and Mackenzie


Kimber and I


Me


Cutting the cake!


My aunt Amy and I. Fianally, niether one of us was pregnant at a wedding! :)


Kenzie with great grandpa and grandma M.


Kimber and Kyle


Aaron




My dad and I



Kimber, alicia, and I


Kimber and David


Aaron and I


The car!


Seeing the car for the first time!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...