This past week, I was able to buy a program that allows me to do digital scrapbooking! I am having so much fun learning how to use it! Her are the pictures that I have made so far!
This is the defalt picture on my personal myspace page!
This is Aaron and his sibblings at his sister's wedding!
I like this one!
I made this one for my aunt Amy! This is a picture of my uncle Dana!
I love how this one turned out!
I just added the text to this picture!
I think this is the best one that I have made so far!
This is the album cover for the pictures of Kimber on my recipe myspace page!
I made this one because today is Aaron's last day of his extern! YAY!!!
I had fun making this one!
This is the album cover for the pictures of me and my family on my myspace recipe site!
I like how this one turned out!
This is the first one that I attemped to make!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Digital Scrapbooking!
Posted by Courtney at 3:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment