OK. It seams like I have been posting a lot of things about Mackenzie lately, so I wanted to let you know what Kyle has been up to.
All of a suddin Kyle has just taken off! He has been speaking ( real words) for quite some time, but all of a sudden, he is speaking in complete sentences! And the almost always make complete sense!
He is also an extreemly loving little boy! He will run up to me several times a day, for no reason at all, and wrap his arms around me and say "I love you mom" It just melts my heart every time!
He is also an extreemly active little boy! I don't think he ever gets tired! ha ha ha. I am just so proud to be able to call myself his mommy!!!
Monday, May 12, 2008
OUR AMAZING LITTLE BOY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment