Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I SHOULD GET SUNBURNED MORE OFTEN!!!

Last night, when we were getting ready to go to sleep, Aaron lightly touched my shoulder and said, "" Oh my gosh, you are turning into a lobster!"" I then looked at my shoulder and noticed for the first time that I had a sunburn.

Then when I was trying to put lotion on my shoulders and arms, Aaron offered to help since it was a little hard for me to reach the back of my shoulders.
I ended up getting a nice shoulder and neck rub out of the deal! Then when he was done, he said that his hands were still too greasy, so he ended up rubbing my feet too! I usually get this kind of treatment when I'm pregnant, but other than that, I usually have to ask for it. And so since I don't plan on being pregnant again for a while, I have decided that I just have to go swimming and get sunburned on a regular baises, and I can get a shoulder rub out of it!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...