On Friday night, I got the bright idea to make Tshirts for our mom's with the kids handprints on them. So we got up early Saturday morning, and got the shirts, and then came home to do our art project.
The only word that I can think of to describe this experience is WOW!!!
We had two shirts to make, and four little hands, and four little feet to print sucessfully. That was NOT an easy task. Kyle absolutely loved painting for his grandmas. He was more than willing to sit patiently while Daddy painted his hands and feet. And he loved putting them on the shirts when they were painted!
Mackenzie on the other hand, hated every single minute of it!!!!! She fought every step of the way, and was very happy when we were done, and left her alone! In the end, All four of us were covered from head to toe in red, blue, and yellow paint! Even after a shower, I still had a blue handprint on my right knee! However, our mom's seamed to love the shirts anyway!
Here is how they turned out!!!
Monday, May 12, 2008
A DAY I WILL NEVER FORGET!!!
Posted by Courtney at 4:45 PM
Labels: Having Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment