Monday, May 12, 2008

My MOTHER'S DAY!!!

I had a wonderful Mother's day, and I hope all of you did too!
On Saturday night when we wont out as a family to Old Country Buffet for dinner!
The only draw back there was that as soon as we had finished our meal, Kyle threw up all over the booth that we were sitting in.
The next morning Mackenzie woke up crying for a bottle, but couldn't eat because of a scratch in her mouth. ( A VERY LONG STORY THAT I WILL POST ANOTHER DAY)
So Aaron ended up watching the kids for me so that I could get at least a little bit of sleep before we went to visit our mom's.
We then went to visit my mom at about noon! The kids had lots of fun there! Kyle found a box of crackers, and was so very excited when grandma let him have some!!!
After spending a few hours with my mom, we headed across the valley to see Aaron's mom. We had spaghetti for dinner there, and Kyle had lots of fun playing in the back yard! Kenzie pretty much just played on the floor.

It was so nice to be able to spend some time with our mom's!!! They have done so much to help us our while Aaron was going through school, and we really appreciate them for it!

Here are a few of the Mother's day cards that I recieved!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...